Dont go back to work mom....please!!!! Look at this face
3 month pictures (even though technically hes not quite 3 months yet)Well tomorrow is the big day ive been dreading for 12 weeks. Back to work I go. I know that everyone tells me its not as bad as I am imaging it but that still doesnt make it any easier. Ive truly enjoyed every second of my maternity leave. Easton is so much fun these days and I know it just keeps getting better. Thankfully my mom will be watching him for the next 2 days. She came over tonight with a pen and paper to take notes. Everyone knows how anal I am and detail oriented and obviously I get it from her. Even though she has watched Easton many times and knows his schedule she still wanted to double triple check that she had it all down pat! She also will be emailing me hourly or so to give me updates which makes me feel great. That way I wont be on the phone all day at work but can still know how my little monkey is doing. I guess if I cant be with him the next best thing is the woman who raised me!!!! My biggest fear is just making sure I have enough time with him after work. I made a whole bunch of meals (lasagna, stuffed manicotti, and some stews and soups in the crockpot) to freeze so Brian doesnt starve this first month while Im trying to balance working and being a full time mommy! :) Its nice that we have a holiday this weekend and next with Xmas and New Years! I am really looking forward to Eastons first Christmas....especially to meet all the French's he hasnt met yet. Welp Im going to keep this post short as I have a very special little boy that I need to spend as much time tonight with as possible! Wish me luck!!!!!
just hanging out....being awesome!
such a happy little monkey!



No comments:
Post a Comment