Thursday, November 7, 2013

Mexico and Halloween- perfect way to say goodbye to Oct and Hello to Nov

So last week/weekend my little brother finally said "I DO". Of course they have been legally married for over a month but none of us got to witness it at the courthouse. They chose Mexico as their wedding destination and the weather was more than on our side for this very blessed event. I am so proud of the man that my brother, Thomas, has become and a lot of that is due to Halley. I couldn't of dreamed up a better sister-in-law and although Ive considered her family and a very close friend for years now it is legal :)

The entire event was incredible. We all had lots of relaxing down time and the ceremony and reception were perfect! My brother was as handsome as Ive ever seen him and Halley was positively glowing in her gown. The love they feel for each other is inspiring and infectious to everyone who is lucky to be in their presence. Enjoy the photo journey of our trip!
My very handsome brother and His dear friend Mark who was conducted the ceremony. He is the one who introduced the 2 a LONG time ago down at KU

The beautiful bride walking down the aisle





each room had a stocked fridge full of alcohol and then actual full bottles of liquor as well that they replaced daily





amazing view
Setting up for the ceremony

Halley and I at the rehearsal dinner

Wedding party madness

Daddy and his two girls

Tom and I at the pool
My grandpa...in heaven at the cigar bar
Me and my bro...Love him so much
Mama and her boy

Bridesmaids

The French/Morgan Clan who came

French's

Gma and Gpa Morgan....

Me and Grandpa Dean

Baby Ben was excited to join in on the festivities

the programs were fans...she is so creative

You may now kiss your bride
Hanging by the pool before watching the Husker game

We were lucky to be there for the release of 260+ baby sea turtles


Brian and I named ours Pete

HALLOWEEN
Sadley being in Mexico also meant that we missed Halloween with our lil man this year. Luckily we are beyond blessed to have both sets of grandparents in Omaha and that they are both eager and willing to spend time with Easton when we are away (and they both probably prefer Easton to themselves without us...LOL) Grammie and Papa Kalasek stayed at our house and I know Easton had the time of his life and Im pretty sure they had a great time as well. He entertained them with his games and non-stop chatter, shocked them with his vocabulary, and amazed them with his never ending energy....even despite getting a weird rash towards the end of their stay...I am also beyond blessed to have Brians mom for many reasons but one is that she is a nurse. She knew just when to worry and how to handle the situation and Easton is good as new now.
For Halloween they went over to Aunt Angie and Uncle Pat's house and played with Baylor and Baylor's cousin Nola. They got to ride around in a wagon and trick or treat. I am told daily about a Witch that they encountered. Easton loved the witch and LOVED yelling "trick or treat" at every house. I was also told that even when his lil pumpkin got so full and heavy with candy he wouldnt let anyone else carry it....He's a bit stubborn that way (wonder where he gets that? ;) All in all we had an amazing time relaxing in Mexico and Easton and his grandparents had a wonderful Halloween holiday week here in Omaha. Brian and I were both ready to come home to our lil snuggle bug but it was nice to get away just the two of us one last time before lil Benjamin arrives in about 4 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone else had a very safe and happy Halloween!
pumpkin oranges I sent with Easton to daycare before we left

Other treats I made for him to share...apple slices with Peanut Butter and marshmellows in btw

Showing off the pumpkins they carved at Mary Pat's

Mama's little golfer getting ready for the Halloween parade

Mary took all her kids in their costumes to a Halloween parade. She said Easton wouldnt stop talking the entire time to everyone there....

Easton, Baylor, and Nola getting ready to head out to trick or treat

Trick or Treating (he left his coat at daycare so he had to borrow Baylors pink one LOL)

Wagon rides btw houses

He still talks about this witch

Playing at Mulhuls with Grammie and Papa K

No comments:

Post a Comment