Well everyone....Its another boy for this family! I cant even explain how excited and blessed I feel. Brian was shocked and I was neither shocked nor expecting it. With Easton I 100% knew he would be a boy. This pregnancy has been very similar but not quite exactly like my last so it didn't surprise me when I saw that lil boy part on the big screen :) I'm excited Easton will have someone who will share all his same interest to play with. We definitely are not stopping at two and Id like more boys than girls so this was great news all around....of course the most important part was that all the organs and everything looked great and he is right on track for early March. Our original due date is March 14th, however this ultrasound showed the 9th so who knows? Easton was 2 weeks early so I am expecting the same thing with this lil bundle of joy!!!!
His name is Benjamin Leonard Kalasek. I had a HUGE list of boy names and Benjamin was in my top 3. It was also the ONLY name that Brian like as well :) So Benjamin was the winner! Leonard is Brian's grandfather Kalasek's name. Eastons middle name is the most influential/special man in my life and Leonard was that person for Brian. I am only sorry I never got the privilege to meet him but I love that both our boys have names of people we hold nearest and dearest!
I am officially out numbered in our house and I couldnt be more excited and happy about it! GOD IS GOOD!
 |
| Showing off his boy parts...just like his older brother did |
 |
| Sweet lil toes |
 |
| tiny fists |
 |
| profile of our angel |
For the big reveal we had the Nana and Papa French and Grammie and Papa Kalasek come over. We also had cousin Baylor, Aunt Angie, and Uncle Pat (Or Patty as Easton calls him). We of course already knew the gender. I want to see every inch of my baby during that big 20 week ultrasound and that include their boy or girl parts LOL! I decorated a box and had lots of helium balloons inside. I let Easton help Brian open it up for everyone to see! I think Easton was more excited in the balloons that flew away than the excitement that he is going to have a little brother. Pretty sure he thought the whole evening was about him :) Its ok though. He only has a little longer to be the one and only so I am going to make sure he enjoys every second of it.
 |
| The reveal...... |
 |
| Ok guys get ready to see if Ill have a brother or a sister |
 |
| Cameras ready grandparents???? |
 |
| Holy smokes....BLUE!!!! |
 |
| Look at all those Balloons |
 |
| HOORAY Cant wait to meet my new best friend! |
 |
HMMMM??? How do I make sure he doesnt play with any of my toys???
|
 |
Easton showing Baylor his new trick. How to turn the lights on and off.....
five min. later she was trying the same thing. |
 |
| Haning with Baylor and Uncle Pat...and terrorizing Emma the cat |
AH! YEAH!!!!!! so excited! congrats!
ReplyDelete