Sunday, July 1, 2012

Congrats Uncle Tom and Aunt Halley!!!!

Congrats Uncle Tom and Aunt Halley!!!
This weekend Easton officially got a new Aunt! Halley and Tom are engaged!!!!

The BLING! This cell phone picture doesnt do it justice

 Tom set up a picnic with Halley in the park near our house. Brian and I pretended that we were going to be there as well so Halley wasnt suspicious. At the last minute I sent a text saying we had to run home quickly to change Easton (he had a "blow out") but the picnic was all set up and waiting for them and we'd be along shortly. Obviously we werent there and I had made a fruit pizza for Tom. When she saw the cake he got down on one knee and the rest you can guess...SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 We were very happy that she was suprised and didnt have any idea what we were up to! Brian hid in the trees above the picnic spot like a creeper and took a few snap shots of the big moment! Obviously the entire event wiped Easton out! He worked very hard getting everything just right for them!!!

Notice he sported his KU gear for his favorite KU fans!!!
Last night we all went to dinner to celebrate and meet up with Halley's family! Then we all went to the Storm Chasers game. This morning we met up with Tom, Halley, and my parents to celebrate Grandpa French's birthday at Champion's for brunch. Easton spiked his hair and made sure to wear his Sperry shoes! He's a pretty stylish baby these days :)
Mommy and her main man!

Check out my cool Sperry's. Gift From Aunt Angie and Uncle Patrick

Telling Aunt Halley how excited I am for their engagement and wedding!!!


Just loving on Aunt Halley...check out her new rock!

Other than that life has been pretty tame! Easton's new loves involve Mickey Mouse ClubHouse (The hot dog dance is his favorite); clapping and playing patty cake; shaking his head yes and especially no; standing up (with help of course); and eating table food....He is doing great with both baby food and table food. Of course we have to cut it up in teenie pieces or make sure the meat is finely shredded. He grabs it and puts it right in his mouth. He loves going to restaurants and sitting in the highchair. I swear he is happiest when he is in public surrounded by lots of people; he loves to people watch! He has a new swing at Grandma and Grandpa French's house that he loves to play in. He has lots of room to grow into it so we will get lots of use out of it this summer and fall. In the last couple of weeks he has gotten very clingy with me. He still is friendly but he wants to make sure I am next to him or holding him whenever someone new comes around. I of course do not mind this at all. I cant beleive how big he has gotten in 9 short months so I savor any moment he wants to be in my arms or snuggle!

Im such a big boy! I already have my own car!!

No comments:

Post a Comment