This weekend I played A LOT! Saturday we spent the day at grandma and papa French's house and then had dinner with the Kohlers. I got to meet my cousin Kobe for the first time. We had a lot to talk about, but he wasnt too sure about me.......I cant wait to be big like him!!!
Side by side highchairs....Kobe and Easton had a lot to talk about. Easton kept trying to reach over and touch Kobe and he would back away...He wasnt too sure about his much smaller cousin! Kobe would talk and then Easton would scream and grunt and baby babble louder. It was so cute and had everyone laughing til we cried!!!
| Look how big I am guys!!!! |
| "Hey Easton stick with me...Ill show you the ropes" |
Today we spent the day at the park before getting a visit from grandma and grandpa Kalasek. Easton loves the swing athough he is still a bit too little to fill out the seat completely....hence the towel behind him LOL!
Swinging is so much fun! Especially once mommy joined me and Yukon watched!!!!
What a face! You cant help but smile when you see his face...melts your heart....and those cubby lil legs just add to his incredible cuteness!
After the park and a 2 hour playdate with grandma and grandpa Kalasek (Where he showed them all his toys and how he uses them :) our lil man was worn out!
No comments:
Post a Comment