Sunday, March 4, 2012

Easton vs Rice Cereal...Round One

 Well we tried rice cereal for the first time last night...did NOT go so well. First of all I dont blame the lil guy. It looks like mush and cant taste much better than it looks. We just want him to get used to the texture of something other than milk before we start baby food at 6 months. We will be attempting this a few more times but as of now the score is Rice cereal=0 Easton=1.
Seriously what is this mush you are putting in my mouth?


Im just going to keep spitting it back out....Dad help me out here!~

Oh gosh...I see her scooping up more! HELP! This has to be child abuse or something...

ugh! I want MILK....This stuff stinks!!!!

Look at my face! Does this look like a boy who is enjoying this?

PHEW! we seem to be done.......I have a feeling this isnt the last Ive seen of this rice ceral muck!

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA these photos are ADORABLE!!. They always say the runnier the better, but avery HATED it runny, she liked it thicker which is so backwards ha ha! he'll learn to like it. I usually just mixed it into averts number 1 baby food so that she got the nutrients of it and her food was thicker, they say to keep them on cereal as long as you can! he is plumbing up so well! sweet boy!! Know he is a happy lil boy!

    ReplyDelete