Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Welcome to the Family Grayson John French

Grayson John French
Born Sept 10th, 2014
6lb 5oz 19.3 inches
Born at 7:52 a.m. 


such a stud already!
There is something with the French DNA in boy babies that makes them come early and FAST! Easton was born 9/23 (due date 10/7). I got to the hospital at 5pm and he was born at 6:45pm. Ben was born 2/25 and was due 3/10. I got to the hospital a little after 2am and he was born at 7:33am. Halley was due first week of October and little Grayson decided he was ready Sept. 10th. I got the text that her water had broke and they were en route to the hospital around 4:30am and he came into this world at 7:52am. She had a similar experience as me with the epidural not kicking in since things progressed at lighting speed. Needless to say every pain and push was more than worth it because he is absolutely perfect! For coming early he was a good weight and all vitals were fantastic! I cried when I got the text that they were going to the hospital, cried more when I heard she was about to push, and bawled like a baby when I got the news that he had arrived.

He was born on a Wed. and on Friday night Brian and I loaded the boys in the car and went to KC for a very special visit. We spent Saturday with my new nephew and Tom and Halley. I know Ben is only 6 1/2 months but he seems huge in comparison to lil Grayson. I had already forgotten what its like to have your child fit in the crook of your neck and make those lil facial expressions and tiny squeaky cries that only a newborn can make. How quickly it all changes from those first few weeks. Halley looked fantastic and like she didn't just have a baby days prior to our visit. I'm pretty sure I looked like a hot mess during the first few days at home...especially with our first baby. Her and Tom are soaking up every second and loving being parents. It was so fun to watch Tom hold his son and see the amount of love he has for both Grayson and Halley beaming out of him. I always knew they'd make the most incredible parents so it was no surprise to see how great they are doing right off the bat. I cant wait for Easton and Ben to run around and cause all kinds of ruckus with Grayson! It was torturous leaving all 3 of them, but I also know how exhausting visitors can be when you are first trying to figure out your new routine as a family of 3. I am already looking forward to the next time I can see the lil man and get in some more snuggle time. XOXOXOXO We are so very blessed. Welcome to this crazy family lil Grayson ~ 
no idea why i cant turn this picture the right way but his face is too cute for me to not include it

sad face

getting some serious snuggles in. you forget so fast how tiny they start out

little prince
E giving lil Grayson a smooch

Ben checking out the babe who stole his spot as the youngest

"Oh no ANOTHER French boy"

mamas and their boys <3

Grayson's 1 week photo...rocking the Royals gear

No comments:

Post a Comment