The Kalasek's have been busy busy busy. Short recap: Brian is now an employee of Mutual of Omaha. He was approached with an amazing opportunity and as hard as it was to leave behind Lincoln Financial Group and a department that he literally built from scratch it was time for him to explore something new and it was the best choice for not only him but also our family. We are all so proud and excited for him!!!
Benjamin is our little rock and roller. You cant set him own and walk away anymore...oh no he will be halfway across the living room or start crying bc he has gotten himself wedged btw the wall and chair or something to those affects. I still dont know if he is teething or not but he is sure drooling 24/7 and gnawing on anything he can shove into his mouth. We have started him on purees so thats been fun for us both. I love cooking so making him nutritious baby food to experiment with is so fun! I forgot how much I missed this phase. So far we like peas, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, green beans, bananas, and apples. I think this weekend we will try avocados. He loves grabbing onto his feet and most of the time shoving them in his mouth as well~ ICK! His hair crack me up. They call him "fuzzy wuzzy" or "fuzz head" at daycare. I cant believe he will be 6 months on Monday. Where does the time go?
Easton is still a spectacular big brother. He loves to talk to him, cuddle with him, and try to show him all his cool dance moves and toys. Sometimes he gets frustrated when Ben doesnt seem as excited as he would like him to be about dinosaurs or his golf skills :) Hang in there little buddy Ben will be playing with your toys before you know it and then you might not be too excited about it anymore :)
 |
| got the exersaucer out |
 |
| smiley boy |
 |
| loves his toes |
 |
| I really wanna crawl mom |
 |
| fuzz head |
 |
| we have reached our limit for swinging and not being strapped in |
 |
| yummy green beans |
 |
| selfie with Papa |
 |
| Breakfast with Papa Kalasek after they watched the boys overnight |
My mom and I threw Tom and Halley a diaper keg party last weekend. They are not the shower type of people so this was the best way to still spoil them and their lil man, yet not make them feel awkward! We tried to put lots of KU and NU details into the decor. It was wonderful having them in town for an entire weekend and Brian and I even got a late night dinner/drinks with just the 2 of them Friday night. Its rare that we get to sneak away from the boys (and the parents) to do stuff just the 4 of us so it was refreshing and great to catch up. They are going to be unbelievable parents and I cant wait to meet the lil darling in less than 2 months! Halley looks beyond glowing and adorable and Tom just has a look in his eyes that tells you he is more than excited for this new journey....
 |
| adorable cake |
 |
| mommy and daddy to-be |
 |
| Uncle Tom and Ben just watching sports |
 |
| Trayci and Ben quality time <3 |
 |
| Ben meeting cousin Kobe Kohler |
 |
| Cousin Jack checking out Ben |
 |
| Easton loved playing bean bags with his Uncle Dick and cousins |
 |
| 2 out of the 7 French boy cousins |
No comments:
Post a Comment