Just a few months left!!!!!!!!!!!!
Easton's World:
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.Also developing at an impressive clip: your baby's brain connections (he's got to make trillions of them!). He's now processing information, tracking light, and perceiving signals from all five senses. He's also putting in longer stretches of sleep, which is why you're probably noticing more defined patterns of wakefulness (and movement) and rest (when he’s pretty still). Mommy's world:
Chances are your diaphragm is feeling a little cramped these days. Okay, a lot cramped. That's because your uterus is pushing up against it (and all the other organs in there), crowding your lungs and making it more difficult for them to expand fully. The result: Your body is spare on air and will be until your baby drops near the end of pregnancy in preparation for birth. But don’t worry: Your baby is as happy as a clam because he’s getting his oxygen from the placenta.
I am definitely feeling the above symptoms. Taking the stairs at work and walking Yukon up our millions of hills in our neighborhood is a lot more challenging than it was just a couple of months ago. I am also going to the bathroom even MORE frequently than before. I swear everytime I stand up Easton decides to jump right on my bladder. The bottoms of my feet ache most days, but luckily my husband is a great sport and gives me leg and feet massages everynight after he gets home from work. My back hasnt been bothering me too much. It depends on how long Ive been on my feet and of course the type of shoe I was wearing that day LOL!
This weekend my in-laws took Brian and me to dinner at Spezia's. My sister-in-law's bday is this week so her and Brian's brother joined us. It was so nice to all get together and catch up for an evening. We had never been there and the food was fantastic! Its so weird to think that Im 29 years old. I dont feel like that should be my age, however its even crazier to think that in a little over 2 months I will be a parent!!!! Scary thought I know :)
Here are some of my favorite things these days:
![]() |
| Lemonade- I drink water with those crystal light lemonade flavorings all day long. |





I can not get over how amazing you look! Love reading all about your journey!
ReplyDelete