Well Ive hit 14 weeks. The baby is about the size of your fist. This week the baby's ears and eyes are now moving to the front of the face and the neck continues to get longer. Baby K's chin no longer rests on his/her chest. We have heard the heartbeat and it was the most amazing moment ever. It was very fast and just pumping away. I am definitely regaining my energy which is especially nice now that the weather is getting nicer out! Brian made the comment "I can tell you are getting your energy back bc when I came home from work today you were sitting on the couch and not laying on the couch" :)
I have purchased the BellyBand which is now my best friend. I can still wear all my fav jeans and so far Ive not had to buy maternity clothes. A few pants Ive bought have just been a few sizes larger than what I usually wear. Regardless there is no hiding the small bump going on in the lower part of my stomach. My dr. said Id show early as there is no where for Baby K and my uterous to grow except outward. My body is not made to grow side to side just front to back apparently.
We've given my cat Emma the boot to the basement. She used to reside in one of the bedrooms upstairs that we are now going to turn into the nursery. We installed a kittydoor in our basement door and are in the process of getting her used to going downstairs to eat and do her business. So far she isnt pleased with us. She is a lot like me and doesnt enjoy change. (plus she is a princess and Ive spoiled her her entire life....) There will be nothing done to the nursery until we find out the gender during week 20! Brian is dead set on the idea that Baby K is a girl and Im thinking boy. The Kalasek/Gremm sides are full of boys so I think odds are in a boys favor, but we will all find out in a couple months!!!!
LOVE! So glad you started the blog!!
ReplyDelete